Property for rent in England
The British real estate market is in a highs and lows period, mainly because of Brexit.
The rental property market in England has seen a significant increase in rental fees, an increase also influenced by the decrease in the available property for rent offer.
Nationwide rental rates in England have risen by around 1.8% while London has seen the biggest drop since the beginning of the year of around 1%.
This drop in prices of properties for rent in London can be explained by the Brexit.
This decline is also a direct consequence of the fact that it is very difficult to buy a house in England and therefore the owners of properties opt for the lease. The tenants cannot afford to buy a house and they start looking for more and more properties for rent in England.
If you are thinking of moving in and looking for a property for rent in England, below you will find a diagram with useful directions for finding your property for rent in different English cities.
• London, the capital, is the city with the highest rents in the country. It is a busy city with a high level of pollution, but its potential is very high. In London you find us all over the world and it is considered the cosmopolitan city par excellence. These are the factors to consider if you want to find a property for rent in England.
• In Manchester properties for rent prices are lower, it is a city that offers many job opportunities and a good university choice.
• Liverpool is the city where most of the capital's workers choose to find properties for rent in England thanks to its more affordable costs and also for its location on the west coast of the country.
• Bristol is not a big city, properties for rent costs are affordable and here the unemployment rate is the lowest in England.
• Brighton is a city very requested after London for properties for rent in England because it is a tourist city on the coast and it is only an hour from London. Many people who work in the capital choose to take properties for rent in Brighton because the costs are much lower. The most requested type of property for rent is one-room apartment.
• Oxford is small, quiet and its university is renowned all over the world. Many students request properties for rent in this city.
• Birmingham is second in size and population after the capital. The cost of properties for rent is the lowest in England.
• Leeds is a city in the middle of West Yorkshire. If you are looking for a property for rent in Leeds, it is a city with an ideal location for those looking for social and business opportunities. Because of the increase in demand for properties for rent in Leeds, its research may prove to be long and difficult. The best neighbourhoods to rent in Leeds are Horsforth, Waterfront, Chapel Allerton and Roundhay.